Teller County Waste now has commercial business commingle recycling in Woodland Park Offering 2yd-3yd commingle recycle dumpsters. Everything can go into 1 container. We partner with Bestway Recycle, GFL also known as Green for Life, see their Material Recover Facility to learn more about what happens with your recycle.
TellerGreen is the name of Teller County’s recycle program. This program will allow your business to divert the maximum number of recyclable items from the trash to a Teller County Waste provided recycling container. No longer will you be required to separate items to different containers, making the new program easy to manage. Additionally, we have added many new items to dramatically increase the things you are able to recycle (see list below).
We are experts at assessing your waste stream and helping you implement a comprehensive recycling program. We will help your business divert the most waste while saving landfill space and doing your part to help our national recycling efforts. It’s all part of Giving Garbage A Good Name.
You no longer have to sort. Preparing recyclables is super easy:
- Rinse out containers to remove as much of the food residue as possible.
- Empty all steel containers.
- Discard lids, caps, and pumps on bottles.
- Please make sure to flatten all cardboard.
- We only accept plastics #1 – #7 (found on the bottom of the container).
Items we DO accept:
- Newspaper (including inserts)
- Flattened corrugated cardboard
- Office paper
- Mixed paper
- Chipboard (cereal & tissue boxes)
- Brown paper bags
- Steel or tin cans
- Plastic (#1 – #7)
- Glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum cans
- Empty aerosol cans
- Liquid detergent bottles
- Aluminum foil
- Pie tins
- Bulk or junk mail
- Plastic milk jugs
- Magazines, catalogs and phone books
- Vitamin bottles
- Yogurt containers
- Butter tubs
- Soda carrier boxes
- Paper towel and toilet paper tubes
- Food boxes (popcorn and microwave)
- Paper egg cartons
Items we DO NOT accept:
- Plastic bags or plastic wrap
- Plastic plates or utensils
- Shredded paper
- Plastic caps (soda, water, pill, or juice bottles)
- Plastic egg cartons
- Tyvek (polyethylene fiber)
- Six pack ring holders
- Overnight mailer folders
Ready to sign up for service?