Mule Creek Gravel Pit Products and Services
- Tandem dump truck $95 per hour with one hour minimum.
- Belly Dump Truck $120 per hour with one hour minimum.
- Other trucking options available.
- Class 6 (also called road base): screened mix of 3/4 inch rock, sand and materials that meets or exceeds soils engineer and CDOT criteria. Current stamped soils report on hand. Price can be adjusted for large quantity orders, talk with Ryan. $16.00 per ton
- 4 inch minus rock: (tracking pad rock) unwashed screened rock 4 inch in diameter down to 2 1/2 inch. Small amount of dirt may be present. $35 per ton.
- 2 inch minus rock: unwashed screened rock 2 1/4 inch in diameter down to 1 1/2 inch. $25 per ton.
- Large rock (boulders 1 to 3 feet) available $50 per ton talk with Ryan. Larger Boulders available - please call for special pricing and hauling.
- Products currently unavailable: three-quarter inch rock, six, 12, 24 inch rip-rap, sand, topsoil, recycled asphalt, or concrete, crusher fines. Any questions ask Ryan
Thank you for visiting our website! We look forward to serving you and creating a long-lasting relationship. For basic information and scheduling please call Tess at 719-686-1566. For technical information regarding material or large quantity orders please call Mule Creek operations manager Ryan Middleton at 719-966-9493 for more information and pricing.
Decorative and Landscape rock now available, please call for pricing.
3/4 in, 2 in minus, 2-4 in, and 4-8 in available.
Mule Creek Gravel services the following Teller County cities:
- Woodland Park, CO 80863, USA
- Cripple Creek, CO, USA
- Florissant, CO 80816, USA
- Victor, CO, USA
- Goldfield, CO 80813, USA
- Divide, CO 80814, USA
|Monday||8:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 4:00PM|
The office will be closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day